Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My first day of 9th grade

Hey guys! So today I started 9th grade and I changed pavilions. So basically, my secondary school has two pavilions(buildings), one for 7th and 8th grade and another for 9th,10th and 11th, and this year I have to go to the second one. The school is HUGE!!! This morning, I told myself not to stress out, because everything will be absolutely fine and there is certainly a logic to all of the locations of the classes and other important things like the cafeteria,locker, etc. There is a logic, but the school has 8 wings!!! If you don't know what a wing(not a chicken wing) is, it's basically a corridor and when you turn left or right another wing starts. The school has 3 floors which isn't that bad, but 8 wings!!!!! At my first secondary pavilion, we only had 3 wings and 4 floors and it was easier to locate yourself in the building. So little me is lost in a huge school!!!

The students that are in my class are ok, I guess. There is just this group of guys that don't know nothing about the word respect, wether it's with the teachers, the students or the objects around them.

We didn't do any work today. We just visited, took a school picture and my french teacher talked to the class with our principal. But tomorrow, we start our classes. It's not so bad ,because my first classes are all next to each other, but the last one is really far away from the others and I might get lost, but at least I made a couple of friends in my class with who I can get lost with. I didn't mention that not even one of my close friends are in my class.

 I can't wait to know were all of my classes are, so I don't have the fear of getting lost , it will happen sooner or later. Wish me luck and if you are in the same situation as me, I wish you the bet of luck. I will probably write about my 2nd day at school tomorrow.

How was your first day of school?

4 comments :

  1. Hi dear :)
    very happy to follow you back! I'm 26
    My first day at school?? I cannot remember but I remember my first exam... i trip over from the steps!!!!! :((((
    ♥ ♥ ♥ That's Amore Blog ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Poor you!!!! I would have been really embarrassed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first day of school was soo embarrassing. I remember when I slipped over the floor which caused sprain in my leg and I was crying like hell. Bah!

    ReplyDelete