Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Dysfunctional Backpack :(

Hey Guys! Last year, I wrote about my new backpack (here) and I said that I loved that backpack. A year has gone by and it is ruined, well actually it was ruined a couple of months ago but I did some changes to it so I would finish my school year with it. Here are some pictures.
In this picture it looks just fine, but...
Instead of this improvised lace chord, there was a fake leather one that go ruined, because of the metal rings that kept rubbing the chord every time I opened and closed the backpack.
 As you can probably see the two metal thing are different sizes, that's because one of them fell off and I had to replace it.
You can see in this picture that the fake leather is a really poor quality.

This backpack wasn't cheap, it was 49,98 CA$. Usually Reebok has a kind of good quality but for this backpack I'm quite disappointed.  In my next post, I will talk about my new school backpack!

Have a lovely day!


2 comments :

  1. WTF?!! Can you send it back or get a refund. I'd be so annoyed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's been a year so I don't know if I could get a refund. Oh well!

      Delete