Thursday, July 16, 2015

Review on the minions the movie





Hey guys! So Tuesday I went to the movies because I really wanted to watch the Minions.If you didn't see the trailer of the movie, the summary is that the minions try to find a boss but fail almost every single time. I rate this movie 10/10, because I am a fan of minions and I wasn't disappointed about the movie. It was actually the funniest animated movie I have ever seen. I saw the movie in 3D and it was pretty cool.My favourite character was Bob because is so heart full and he is really cute. After I have seen this movie I really want to have a couple of minions as sidekicks even if I am not a evil person. So yeah! The minions made my day (no actually my whole life) ;) 

What was your review on the movie?

By the way next week I am going on a little trip so I don't know if I will post on Friday.


No comments :

Post a Comment