Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review - St. Ives Green Tea scrub

Hey guys! So I bought this product for about a month now and I have used it twice a day and I wanted to share it with you.  By the way, this is not sponsored and I have bought the product myself. I hope you will like this honest review!


  I bought this scrub because I wanted something to treat my blackheads, so I stumbled across this product and I have decided to give it a try. At first, I thought that it will make my blackheads disappear, but it didn't say anything about it on the packaging, so it doesn't. The first time that I have used it, it made my skin really soft and somehow brighter, which made me look awake. This scrub actually minimized my blackheads, so it is for skin prone blackheads. Maybe this product prevents blackheads, so I need to take them all off before I use the product. But in the meantime I will keep using it, because, as I said, it makes my skin look and feel incredible. In brief, I recommend this product to anybody who wants to give it a try. You can find it on amazon or in a local store. But before using it, read the directions on the product and the results will appear in the 2nd to 3rd week, so be patient.    



3 comments :

  1. Dear, thanks for nice comment and for translate is :)
    Here I am with follow back #24
    xoxo

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green tea!!! Cool blog:) I greet:)
    http://fabricandcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete