Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back to School-Comfy Clothes

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share with you some comfy clothes to wear during school that are presentable. I have a school uniform, but not everybody does and I know that some days you aren't in the mood too wear skinny jeans and uncomfortable shoes. But there is still a way to be fashionable even in comfy clothes!

So the first thing is rompers, they are really in the fashion trend right now and I chose 5 rompers that are really cute and look comfortable!

I also love "baggy pants". I actually don't know the real name for those kind of pants but I call them "baggy pants". Those are really comfy and I love the way they look with a plain white or black t-shirt or tank top.


For chilly weather, it's nice to put on a sweater with a pair of leggings. This is a perfect combination because they are really comfortable.


And finally here is some pairs of leggings to match your romper!


What is your favourite piece of clothing?





2 comments :

  1. Omg yess!! Baggy pants look so nice and these sweaters are great for fall and winter. Can't wait for the cold season ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I call it the comfy season for some obvious reasons! Hahaahah:D

      Delete